Friday, September 24, 2010

Apple Season is Here!

The coolness in the air this morning (and the autumnal equinox on Wednesday) remind me that fall is here!  When fall rolls around I always start thinking about apples, and homemade applesauce, and apple pie, and sweet potato apple bake, and.....  My husband really likes apple pie, but to me there is nothing better than a fresh, crisp apple all by its juicy self!  Did you know that there are several places in Colorado where you can go pick your own apples?  Check out this  pick your own website to see if there is a farm near you. 

After picking fresh raspberries with my family last weekend (at Berry Patch Farms in Brighton), I am looking forward to picking some fresh apples very soon.  My kids just love to do this and I'll bet yours will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment